- One killed, three wounded in attack near Munich, Germany
- Attack took place at 5am local time at train station in Grafing
- Attacker reportedly shouted "Allahu akbar" and "you infidels!"
- Suspect arrested, identified as German citizen, 27
- Attacker "suffered from psychiatric issues"
What we know so far
A German man has been arrested after several people were stabbed at a train station near Munich early Tuesday.
One victim died in a hospital and three other people were wounded.
The German authorities say they do not the believe the attack was linked to Islamist terrorism and they believe the suspect has mental health problems.
The assailant made "politically motivated comments" as he attacked, Ken Heidenreich, spokesman for the Munich prosecutor's office in charge of the case, told The Associated Press.
He said his office was investigating witness reports that he yelled "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great."
Read the rest here...