The Hoaxing Media was sent talking points from Jesse Ferguson (key spokesman for Hillary campaign) to John Podesta and Robby Mook on how they should address Hillary's private server and deleted emails so as to minimize damage to Sick Hillary. Her campaign comes up with the talking points and contacts TV surrogates to get their message out...
The Hoaxing media complies....
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Hello All – Two quick things.
1) As you may have seen, ABC News <http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-john-boehner-expected-announce-house/story?id=2964825> reporting that Speaker Boehner and Republicans in Congress are pledging more investigation into Secretary Clinton on emails. Below are the key points we’re sharing with Hill allies and TV surrogates this afternoon to get ahead of it and frame it as crazy GOP investigations AND GOP hypocrisy. We’re trying to push folks to go after them.
2) Everyone asked on our last Comm call for more offense against GOP. While we can’t do it perfectly before campaign is launched, we’ve had some success working with partners getting stories on Jeb and others. Clips attached.
*While it was permitted for Secretary Clinton to use one blackberry instead of two, looking back she’s said it would have been better for her to use two. At the time, this just didn’t seem like an issue. She’s asked State Department to publicly release all of roughly the 55,000 printed pages of emails she provided them. *
· Secretary Clinton was the first and only former Secretary to respond to the Department's request last year, and was the only one to provide her work emails.
· Secretary Clinton has asked the Department to make her work related emails publicly available, and just like every other Cabinet Secretary and U.S. government official, she gets to choose to keep her personal emails private.
· Charlie Cook wrote that: “This is the classic kind of inside-the-Beltway, process story that politicos and reporters get in a lather over, but that resonates very little with average voters."
*This isn’t about emails, it’s about Trey Gowdy furthering a partisan witch-hunt and Republicans in Congress distracting from their dangerous letter to the Iranian regime. *There have been nine different Congressional committees that have held hearings on Benghazi . Secretary Clinton spent more than five hours testifying before the Senate and the House of Representatives and participated in briefings for Members.
· Gowdy has been criticized for subpoenaing the State Department for emails already turned over to the Select Committee. · Gowdy and Republican have been caught numerous times trying to use the Benghazi investigation to fire up their base and raise money. *Republican Hypocrisy on Emails. They want to hold former Secretary Clinton to a different standard than they’d hold themselves.*
Now, click the link at the top to see Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press, Roll Call, ABC, and MSNBC follow the Hillary campaigns marching orders to a tee on the points her campaign listed above.....
The Hoaxing Media is just another branch of the Hillary Campaign....