- 1 lb penne pasta
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Caesar dressing
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 6 cups Romaine lettuce (about 1 head), finely chopped
- 10.5 oz container grape tomatoes
- ½ cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups diced or shredded grilled chicken
- salt to taste
let's do it
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add salt and pasta then stir to prevent sticking. Return water to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low. Cook pasta according to directions on package until tender but still slightly firm. Drain then immediately rinse under cold water to cool pasta and stop cooking. Set aside to drain completely.
- Using a very large bowl, add Caesar dressing, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and lemon juice then stir to combine. Add chopped Romaine, grape tomatoes, Parmesan, black pepper and well-drained pasta then stir until ingredients are well coated.
- Add diced or shredded chicken then toss to distribute chicken evenly through salad. Season to taste with salt and additional black pepper if desired. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Read the rest here...