These 19 States Just Hiked The Minimum Wage: Here Come The "Unintended Consequences" -http://www.midsouthsentinel.com/1/post/2015/01/these-19-states-just-hiked-the-minimum-wage-here-come-the-unintended-consequences.html
- Due to the new increased minimum wage law in San Francisco, a beloved bookstore and mainstay of the Mission District has been forced to close its doors for good.
- SEATTLE’S MINIMUM WAGE CRASH: $15 to ZERO! Profits Tumble!
- Grub in the upscale Queen Anne Hill neighborhood
- Little Uncle in gritty Pioneer Square
- Boat Street Cafe on Western Avenue near the waterfront
- 15-room Clarion Hotel closed its full-service restaurant (You have to scroll down to about the 25th paragraph as the article tries it's best to cover up the job-killing 15.00 dollars per hour minimum wage. Nice try Seattle Times)
- Pizza shop worker loves Seattle’s new $15 minimum wage, until he finds out that it cost him his job
- How stupidly obvious WAS this end result of the San Francisco minimum wage hike? San Francisco, however, saw across-the-board price increases averaging over 10%, including 10% increases on chicken, carnitas (pork), sofritas (tofu), and vegetarian entrees along with a 14% increase on steak and barbacoa.