Moreover, we’re now sitting on the biggest stock market bubble of all time. By some measures, stocks are MORE overvalued today than they were in 2000. Small wonder than corporate insiders (the folks who know more about their companies’ growth prospects than anyone) are dumping shares at a pace not seen since the peak of the Tech Bubble.
On top of this:
1. Corporate debt is back to 2007 PEAK levels.
2. Stock buybacks are back to 2007 PEAK levels.
3. Investor bullishness is back to 2007 PEAK levels.
4. Margin debt (money borrowed to buy stocks) is at 2007 PEAK levels.
5. Numerous investment legends have warned of a coming crash.
6. Investor complacency is at a record LOW.
Between the US, Europe, and Japan, you’ve got over 50% of the world’s GDP in recession or approaching it. And this is happening at a time when the financial system is in an epic bubble.
Buckle up, it’s coming.
Read the rest here...